Fumed Silica is also popular as white carbon black and pyrogenic silica. Fumed Silica is non toxic, non-polluting, high-tech inorganic fine white chemical. In high purity fumed silica the silica content is above 99.8%. The particle size varies from 7 to 40 nm. This new ultra-fine inorganic material become a irreplaceable material due to its small particle size, large specific surface area, strong surface absorption, surface energy, heat resistance property.
Fumed silica is made from flame pyrolysis of silicon tetrachloride vaporized in 1800°C electric arc.
PME-SS-150, PME-SS-200, PME-SS-300, PME-SS-380.
Special request for customization can be prepared.
|Specific Surface Area, m2/g||150±30||200±30||300±30||380±30|
|105oC Volatile Mass Fraction, wt%||≤1||≤1.5||≤2||≤2|
|Burning Loss Weight Mass fraction, wt%||≤1.5||≤2||≤2||≤2|
|45µm Sieve residue, mg/kg||≤250||≤250||≤250||≤250|
|Appearance Density, g/l||≤50||≤50||≤50||≤50|
|Al2O3 mass fraction, mg/kg||≤400||≤400||≤400||≤400|
|TiO2 mass fraction, mg/kg||200||200||200||200|
|Fe2O3 mass fraction, mg/kg||≤30||≤30||≤30||≤30|
|Chloride mass fraction, mg/kg||≤250||≤250||≤250||≤250|
|Carbon mass fraction, mg/kg||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.2|
Features of Fumed Silica
- Fumed Silica is non toxic, non-polluting, high-tech inorganic fine white chemical
Applications of Fumed Silica
- As an additive in different industry.
- Decolouring agent, matting agent, thickener in Ink industry.
- Fillers in plastic, and insulation
- Rubber reinforcing and soft metal polishing agent
- Catalyst carrier in petrochemical industry.
- Daily usage material like cosmetics, spraying product, medicine, environmental protection etc.